Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Checked in statistics menu, 3rd proposal

From: Ian Schorr <ischorr3@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 12:15:24 -0800
I'd strongly disagree with IO stat being renamed "Throughput" since "throughput" is only one of quite a few statistics that can be extracted from it.

I'm not sure that I have a better name for it, though.  "IO Stats" seems very accurate to me, though perhaps unintuitive (it seems fine to me, but perhaps that's because I'm familiar with the tool)?

Ian