Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] nsis installer update

From: Lars Roland <lars.roland@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 12:47:56 +0100
Hello again,

I have attached an updated patch.

I have created a new target in the main makefile for win32: "seperate_packaging". This will build a seperate installer for the GTK1 and GTK2 version of ethereal if both GTK1_DIR and GTK2_DIR are defined in config.nmake. The target "packaging" will build the combined installer.

If only GTK1_DIR or GTK2_DIR is defined in config.nmake (e.g. when you have only one GTK version available on your system), both targets will build the corresponding seperate installer.

Please check in.

Additionally I have tweaked the uninstallation process a little bit. A global colorfilter file shouldn't be removed by the uninstaller. Now the uninstaller deletes only those files in the main ethereal program directory which are part of the distribution.

A patch for the asn1 plugin makefile is attached, too.

Don't forget to build the release without the debug linker flag in config.nmake. This will reduce the size of the binaries a lot.

Best Regards,

Lars