Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Match selected from packet list (2)

From: Jirka Novak <j.novak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 11:55:13 +0100
If I right click on the protocol column in the packet list and
select Match, I get a dialog box showing an exclamation mark
and no text.

Did you apply patch packet-menu.4.diff? It is the last one. Now 'Match' menu has more items than 'Match' only. On my ethereal it works well, so it does nothing if I select any match/prepare on protocol column.

May be in previous version of patch it could do what you describe, but I'm not sure.

							Jirka Novak