Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Match selected from packet list (2)

From: Jirka Novak <j.novak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 09:37:01 +0100
I tried out your patch. Firstly I had problems applying it because of the way it was generated. There are no directory names in the diff commands:

It is patch created with 'cvs diff'.

Also I noticed a bug. If you right click on the protocol
column, and apply any filter, you get an empty dialog box.
If you pick prepare instead, nothing is added to the filter
expression.

I'm not sure, what do you mean. May you describe steps you make?

Generaly, protocol column will not generate any expression because I don't know how. Protocol column is generated in each packet dissector itself. So, when you select match/prepare for protocol column, it will do nothing.

							Jirka Novak