Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Match selected from packet list (2)

From: Jirka Novak <j.novak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 13:10:04 +0100
Hi,

  I changed patch as we talk about.
Now there is two submenus 'Match' and 'Prepare' (I think that Prepare is better than Insert in. If you don't, let me know). Both have this items: Selected, Not Selected, And Selected, Or Selected, And Not Selected, Or Not Selected 'Match' automaticly apply new expression, 'Prepare' doesn't. There is 'Apply' button besides 'Reset', it apply filter (faster than press enter if you drive with mouse). Both menus work in packet list and tree view. In packet list it gets expression for packet and it's column which is pointed (not selected!). In tree view it gets expression for selected row (as previously).

						Jirka Novak