Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Faisal-IIUM, Malaysia

From: "Md. Faisal" <faisalnet5@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 20:55:26 +0800

Hello everyone,

This is Faisal a student from the International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM). Currently I am involved with a project where I need to use the TCPTREACE software or any other tools for analyzing my packets getting from Ethereal (Best Soft i have ever seen). But due so some reasons I have decided to send this mail to u all.

Actually my research work emphasis only on UDP packets (It is about on video streaming). Previously for TCP the software TcpTrace was working nicely but now for UDP it is not working like the way i want. Beside getting the statistical data like TcpTreace does for TCP, I want to plot the graph too.

Can anyone plz help me or suggest me how can I survive in this dilemma situation.

I will really appreciate ur concern in this issue.

Thanks in advance J

--
Faisal

International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM)
53100-Jalan Gombak
KL-Malaysia
P/H: 0162802693