Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Faisal-IIUM, Malaysia

From: "Md. Faisal" <faisalnet5@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 16:54:24 +0800

Hello Sir,

I have one question. For my project completion i need to get some information about packet delay, packet loss, packet drop as well as throughput from the dual stack environment. Currently i am using Ethereal and it works very well on both IPV4 and IPv6. But can u plz help me to get all those information through Ethereal. Can Ethereal give me the result of all those?

I will be glad if u explain to me clearly.

--
Faisal

International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM)
53100-Jalan Gombak
KL-Malaysia
P/H: 0162802693