Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Ethereal 0.10.12 worked fine Now 0.10.13 Capture Filters failin

From: acoutts@xxxxxxxxxxx (Coutts, Ashe)
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 16:44:03 -0700
I have been using ethereal for years. Each new upgrade was without a
problem and only added its new features.

I just upgraded ethereal to 0.10.13 on a windows xp system from version
0.10.12 (which was working without a problem).

Now ethereal or tethereal will capture packets when no Capture Filters are
specified. When they are, e.g. "net 10.x" NOTHING is captured even though
lots of traffic is coming from that network.