Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] ASN.1 BSSAP

From: "Anders Broman (AL/EAB)" <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 17:29:05 +0200
Hi, The header of the source file says:
* Specifications from 3GPP2 (www.3gpp2.org) and 3GPP (www.3gpp.org)
 * IOS 4.0.1 (BSAP)
 * GSM 08.06 (BSSAP)

ETSI specs can be found att www.etsi.org including cross. ref. to 3gpp.

Brg
Anders

From: ethereal-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ethereal-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Arnaldo Maciel Bellato
Sent: den 17 oktober 2005 14:59
To: ethereal-users@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Ethereal-users] ASN.1 BSSAP

Hi,

My name is Arnaldo and I’m working in company that makes systems of telecommunication.

In our actual project we are needing of the specifications in ASN.1 of GSM protocols.

I believe that you use this specification to decode this protocol.

If you really use this specification to decode the protocol can send to me the respective specification.

If not, do you know where I can obtain it.

I will be very thankful by your help.

Arnaldo Maciel Bellato

Pesquisa & Desenvolvimento

AsGa | Acesso | Sistemas | Wireless