Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Want to know the size of packets

From: "Fendie BS /Yahoo" <fendiebs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 12:24:56 +0700
Hi All,

I am a new member here and just downloaded and try the Ethereal over my
WinXP workstation.

All I need to get by using Ethereal is : I want to know the size (in bytes
or bits) of the outgoing Tx packets and incoming Rx packets from and/or to
my LAN when I run such application, for instance SAP, VoIP, etc.

Do you think that I can use this Ethereal for these purposes? Hope I can get
a guidance for it :-)

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,
Fendie