Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Capturing MSNMS packets

Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 10:01:26 +0000

Hello,

Could you please tell me how I can set a capture filter for MSNMS protocol only? I know I can set a display filter to msnms by just specifying it in the display filter box but don't know how to set it as a capture filter to capture this protocol only.

Also is there a limit on how long a capture session can be left on without losing data? Can it be unlimited?

Kind regards,

Aref Taidi