Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Ethereal

From: Richard Urwin <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 23:42:19 +0000
On Tuesday 09 Nov 2004 12:57 pm, DemUK@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Please could you let me know if it will be ok to:
>
> A)    Include the software on the CD
> B)    Put the software on the Windows Advisor web site.

Both of those are covered by the GPL. You can go right ahead.

You should note that according to the GPL you have to make the source
code available to your readers, at least on request. The best way to do
that would be to include a link to the ethereal homepage
(http://www.ethereal.com) on the web page and on the CD.

--
Richard Urwin