Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Ethereal

Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 07:57:46 EST
Hello,

I've been contracted to produce a cover CD for a British magazine called
Windows Adviser, published by Agora Publications.

We would like to include Ethereal trial version on the CD - but require permission / authorisation to do so.

The disk will be a non-commercial CD bundled with the magazine given to the
readers free of charge.

We would also like to include the software on the Windows Advisor web site,
so people can download the software (and later versions as they become
available)

Please could you let me know if it will be ok to:

A)    Include the software on the CD
B)    Put the software on the Windows Advisor web site.

Please could you let me know by email to this address (demuk@xxxxxxx). If
you have any questions, I can be reached on +44 (0)7966 398348.

Kind regards

Daniel Emery