Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] running Ethereal on OS X

From: "Severin, Tony" <Tony.Severin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 16:26:05 -0500
I downloaded fink but I am not sure how to run it. Is  there an icon I
should be looking for. I see the commander and I do see Ethereal in the
list but when I hit install with Ethereal highlighted I get a text box
and nothing happens. I am not sure what is meant by "#fink install
ethereal".

Anymore clarification would be appreciated.