Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Re: Ethereal-usersEthereal-usersSNMP and message ERROR: couldn'

From: Wes Hardaker <wjhns36@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 10:54:14 -0700
>>>>> On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 16:16:17 +0200, Ariel Burbaickij <ariel.burbaickij@xxxxxxxxx> said:

Ariel> Oh yes, it is. After having pain in the neck with it for so
Ariel> long time and crying so loud while implementing it, it would be
Ariel> pitty to just drop it. If you would be a ble to grab source
Ariel> code for it from the attic, it would be great.

I meant it existed in the net-snmp project (actually this is in the
ucd-snmp project era), but I don't think it's ever been implemented
inside ethereal.  You might be able to use the ucd-snmp code to help
in your effort in implementing the parsing stuff inside ethereal.  You
can get past copies of the ucd-snmp tree from the Net-SNMP cvs
server if you like.  However, I think I misled you into thinking I had
past-ethereal code, which I do not.

--
Wes Hardaker
Sparta