Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] No udc-snmp for RedHat 9? Can't install Ethereal

From: Curling Fan <n8tgc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 16:46:50 -0700 (PDT)
Attempts to install Ethereal on my RedHat 9 system were fruitless, aparently due to the lack of ucd-snmp functionality on my system. (dependency error )

Looking around on the 'net, I found that that ucd-snmp RPM's stop at RedHat 7.3. I have found references that ucd-snmp support is within the net-snmp package. Bad news there, I already have net-snmp installed.

Is there any way to install ucd-snmp support on my RH 9 system, so I can THEN install Ethereal?

HELP!!!!! (please)

Thank you in advance for any assistance
Chris

Do you Yahoo!?