Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Issue with Ethereal 0.9.13a

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 18:59:39 -0700

On Thursday, August 14, 2003, at 11:38 AM, Bilal Nasrallah wrote:

I am running ethereal version 0.9.13a and am experiencing a problem. When I run the capture and stop to view traffic, the application freezes. When I look at my task manager, it indicates that ethereal is not responding. Am running Windows 2000 with service pack 3. Any idea why I am experiencing such behavior?

	http://www.ethereal.com/faq.html#q5.33