Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Issue with Ethereal 0.9.13a

From: "Marco Rommelse" <m.rommelse@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 15:15:59 +0200
Title: Issue with Ethereal 0.9.13a
Hi,

I've only had issues with extreme amounts of trace-data (more than 200000 packets or so). My problem was that I had too little memory... If you have captured a large amount of packets, check task manager to see how much memory is used by ethereal, and how much you have left. If not then you can try deïnstalling winpcap, and installing it again (can be the newest version 3.0).

Succes,
Marco Rommelse