Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Problem with Packet_NdisWan5 driver

From: ioannis kafkoulas <kajannis@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 17:05:19 +0200
 Hi,
I installed ethereal 0.8.19 on my Windows NT 4.0 (without SNMP).
It works fine on the LAN but when I'm selecting the Packet_NdisWan5
driver
which is connected to ISDN, I can't access the Internet even if I'm
connected to it.

When I stop ethereal, I can access the Internet again without problems.
The Installation ran without any errors.

 Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Thanks in advance

Jannis Kafkoulas