Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] "File not Found" window

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 10:55:59 -0700
On Thu, Aug 09, 2001 at 06:08:47PM +0200, thedive@xxxxxxx wrote:
> After selecting "capture" from the menu, the corresponding windows pops up
> and I can see ethereal counting all the packages passing by. But after
> pressing the "Stop" button a windows pops up that says "File not found".

I see no obvious place in Ethereal where a dialog box that says nothing
other than "File not found" would be popped up.

Are you certain that there was *no* text in the dialog box other than
"File not found", as you appear to be implying?

If not (or if that's not what you intended to imply), what was the
*full* text in the dialog box (omit nothing).