Ethereal-users: Re: Re: [Ethereal-users] "File not Found" window

Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 09:06:31 +0200 (MEST)
Thank you for your prompt reply!

I tried it one more time (a few seconds ago) and still this window pops up
saying "File does not exist" (Window head: "Ethereal: Warning", the window
shows a big red exclamation mark left to the text "File does not exist", "OK"
button in lower right).

Do you have an idea?

--
Aufgepasst - jetzt viele 1&1 New WebHosting Pakete ohne
Einrichtungsgebuehr + 1 Monat Grundgebuehrbefreiung!