Ethereal-users: [ethereal-users] Win98 Trouble

From: Joel Londenberg <londenberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 12:48:13 -0700
I am having trouble getting Ethereal to work on my Win 98 machine.  Winpcap
installed with no problem.  Ethereal installs and runs with no problem.
However, when I select start from the Capture pull down, the window that
pops up has nothing listed in the Interface box.  Yes I know it is a drop
down box, nothing there either.  I have done the winpcap installation a few
times, read their installation instruction, and everything seems to be
kosher.

Any suggestions?