Ethereal-users: Re: [ethereal-users] Support for GVRP

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 16:01:27 -0700 (PDT)
> Any plans to support GVRP in the near future ?

To quote from another mail message sent out by Gilbert Ramierez, today,
responding to somebody who asked a similar question about LDAP v3:

	About the LDAPv3...  if no one on ethereal-dev stands up and
	says "I'm working on it", then there's currently no plans to do
	it; most developers add protocols when they have the need to
	analyze them.  There's no over-all plan for protocol support.
	But perhaps someone will stand up and say "I'll work on that."