Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Re: Last 4 days fixes and the 1.0 release

From: "ronnie sahlberg" <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 09:59:01 +0000
Gerald,

SVN 18024 is very intrusive in the inner workings of tcp analysis code
  but it is required for the future tcp reassembly enhancements.

The code is much much easier to read than the old code and should be
much more efficient as an extra bonus.

Please consider for inclusion in the release branch since tcp
reassembly code updates are listed as subgoals for the 1.0 release.