Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] Adding SecSH support

From: "Greg Morris" <gmorris@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 21:12:38 +0100
Sorry Anders but a little clarification, although the ethereal-win32-libs directory doesn't include gnutls or libgcrypt, the necessary files can be downloaded from the ssl-decrypt website on sourceforge.

I have been performing SSL decryption for several months now on win32.

Greg

>>> anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx 3/24/2006 3:41 AM >>>
Hi,
As far as I know no one is working on this yet. If you need external
libraries
I think functions from Gnutls and Libcrypt should be used, unfortunatly
those libraries
Are not yet avalable on the Windows version of Ethereal.

Brg
Anders