Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] GTK-WIMP: Win32 native themes for GTK2

From: "Greg Morris" <gmorris@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 13:42:40 -0700
Here is what I did to make it work...

C:/Program Files/Ethereal/
                                          lib/
                                              gtk-2.0/
                                                          2.2.0/

engines/

         libwimp.dll

immodules/

loaders/

                                           share/
                                                    themes/

Default/

      gtk-2.0/

                   gtkrc

So you have to make the engines directory in the same locate as the
immodules and loaders location and then copy the libwimp.dll file to
that new location.

Create the share directory at the same \program files\ethereal
directory as is lib. Then make sure you change the directory name of
theme that is in the zip file to themes. you will also need to create
the Default directory and copy the gtk-2.0/gtkrc structure.

In short, just make the directory structure as shown above and it
should work. On windows 2k it doesn't look much different but it would
most likely have the biggest impact on XP.

Greg

>>> jjm@xxxxxxxxxx 2/21/2004 12:42:06 PM >>>
Where do I put the files so Ethereal can see them? I put them in a few

places, but probably not the right ones as they do not seem to impact
my
theme...

--john

--