Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Any possibility of having autosize on columnsenabled up to MA

From: Ian Schorr <ischorr3@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 07:52:12 -0800
I agree.

Question for all:  Should this behavior simply replace the current behavior?

This is my preference.

However, I'm guessing most people would prefer that the behavior is configurable - by default this new behavior would be used ("Remember column widths"), but the user has an option to use the current behavior ("Use default column widths").

Ian