Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] minor bugs packet-in h261.c

From: Joe Litman <jlitman@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 10:49:04 -0500
Hi
There are some minor bugs in the h261 dissector.
Line numbers refer to revision 1.12 of packet-h261.c

Line 92 proto_tree_add_item should be proto_tree_add_uint
Otherwise the value displayed for ebits is the value of the entire byte
instead of just the 3 bits that make up ebit

Line 108 The second argument to proto_tree_add_uint should be hf_h261_quant
instead of hf_h261_mbap. hf_h261_mbap was already displayed, see Line 102.

Line 110 The second argument to proto_tree_add_uint should be hf_h261_hmvd
instead of hf_h261_mbap. hf_h261_mbap was already displayed, see Line 102.

Line 116 The second argument to proto_tree_add_uint should be hf_h261_vmvd
instead of hf_h261_mbap. hf_h261_mbap was already displayed, see Line 102.

I wasn't sure how best to provide this information to you. If this is not
sufficient please let me know what you require.

Thanks for making such a great tool!

Joe Litman
Senior Software Engineer
First Virtual Communications