Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] SCSI Decoder

Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 16:40:26 -0800
Folks,

Here is the SCSI decoder that I promised last week. There are three files in
the tar:
    packet-scsi.[ch]
    cvs diff output for packet-iscsi.c

Right now, the decoder doesn't decode the details of SCSI tape devices, just
disks (SBC2) and SCSI Primary commands (SPC2). I plan to add support for adding
detailed decoding of tapes shortly.

Enjoy,

Dinesh

A hundred times every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life depend
on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that I must exert myself in
order to give in the same measure as I have received and am still receiving.
                                                              - Albert Einstein