Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Re: NDMP Patch

From: shanthala keshavacharya <hobbesdutt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 21:31:37 -0800 (PST)
ronnie sahlberg wrote:
> Hi list.
>
> attached is a patch which implements all of ndmp
except the two calls
> encapsulating scsi-cbd
>
> perhaps it is time to implement packet-scsi.c since
both ndmp and iscsi
> would benefit from that one
> (and my dream of sniffing usb/scsi adaptors using
ethereal would come one
> step closer to
> materializing)

I have written a packet-scsi.c that I'll release early
next week. I have modified packet-iscsi to use this
SCSI decoder. Some features:
o Track SCSI conversations to decode responses.
o Decode most of SPC-2 and SBC-2 opcodes and responses
including many mode pages.

I'll try and incorporate NDMP to use the SCSI decoder
as well before releasing it.

Dinesh

=====
To mingle with universe,and feel
What I can ne'er express, yet can not all conceal.
Byron