Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Re: NDMP Patch

From: "Ronnie Sahlberg" <sahlberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 17:03:31 +1100
Perhaps it is possible for you to produce and donate any small captures
showing
scsi dissection (using I assume iSCSI?) to ethereal?

There is a place on the webpage where interesting captures are available for
people
to download and play with.

I belive an iSCSI capture would be very interesting to play with for many
users.

If you want to donate a iSCSI capture to ehtereal and for ethereal users to
play with
please make sure that any such capture does not contain any sensitive data.