Ethereal-dev: [ethereal-dev] Cisco CGMP and VTP

From: Paul Ionescu <paul@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2000 23:33:38 +0200
Has anybody specification for Cisco CGMP (CGMP=Cisco Group Management Protocol)?
I have the attached capture who evidentiate the use of cisco CGMP but I do not have the specs to create a dissector.
I can guess the majority of fields from CGMP but I don't know if this is all or there is some other formats and commands.
Also, attached are some captures of CISCO VTP (virtual trunking protocol), maybe somebody is interested to see them ...
I will capture some more Cisco proprietary protocols and I will send the captures to this list.

--

Air conditioned. Do _NOT_ open Windows.