Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Tethereal autostop conditions.

From: "Lewitowski, Stephen (UK)" <stephen.lewitowski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 11:46:52 +0100
Title: Tethereal autostop conditions.

Hello,

Can anyone help!

I am attempting to use tethereal to capture data using the capture autostop
condition <filesize>, but cannot seem to find the correct combination of
command line parameters to get this to work.

The question is can i use the -a <filesize> capture autostop condition
without having to also specifiy the -w switch. I do not wish to have the
output saved as raw but as pdml format.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Steve