Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Ethereal capture on mac osx

From: Sergio Pompei <sergio-pmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 19:29:41 +0200
Hi, my name is Sergio and I need to use Ethereal's capture on a macbook pro.
I've installed ethereal via Fink commander and i sart it using aquaethereal. But when I try to start capture, not necessary in a file, I recive this error message :

Not all the packets could be written to the file to which the capture was being saved ("/var/tmp/etherYQgSZrJAxf")

Please help me, I think is a problem of not allowed users but I don't know how to fix it.

Thank you very much !

Sergio Pompei.