Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Use of capture in reports

From: "Keith Burns" <alagalah@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 12:56:06 -0700
Hi,

I am trying to use the Ethereal capture in a document describing the behaviour of an application on our network. Essentially it would be great if I could selectively grab the relevant Packet Detail sections and paste say into MS Word. (ideal, I realise).

Is there anyway other than the XML export options to do this? The XML files when openned in say Excel do not provide a very readable format.

Or perhaps there is another app that can read the Ethereal captures as an intermediate step before putting into word?

Any help appreciated!

Cheers
Keith