Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Need Help.

From: amit hetawal <amit_h123@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 14:03:08 +0000 (GMT)
hello all,
I have just learned working on Ethereal. But i am still having problems how to capture RTP packets on ethereal. I have to prepare a small experiment for my presentation so as to be able to capture some RTP packets. I am still not getting where to start from in order to run a experiment. Can anybody suggest me the procedure of just how to get the audio or video on my ethereal.
It would be of great help.
Thanks.
Amit.