Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Ethereal + TCAP Messages

Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 17:59:22 +0200
you can use text2pcap using the -l argument and give it a value
between 147 and 162.

$ text2pcap -l 160 in.txt out.pcap

then open out.pcap with ethereal and go to the Preferences' tab "DLT User A"
in the tab set DLT to 160 and Payload to "tcap".
Save the preferences.

At this point you should see the decoded tcap.