Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] OS X 10.3.9

From: Servando Garcia <servando@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 12:35:24 -0500
Thanks for the reply. Yes, I have X11 installed. I also installed Aquaethereal, which by the way does not work. I am taking a computer networking class. The instructor has informed me that he has little to know experience with Unix and will be little help to me. He has advised me to buy a windows machine