Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Kernal Buffer In Capture Options

From: "Keith French" <keithfrench@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 10:25:27 +0100
I made a post last month about the use of the Kernel buffer in the capture dialog of V0.10.11 to help prevent dropped packets. I was told some useful info about using a size of 20M, but that there was a bug in this version where it had no effect.

I have been doing some tests with 0.10.12 and it looks good. Is there any way that you can set a default of 20M for it in the capture section of the preferences? If so I cannot see where.

Keith French.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.