Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Cisco Cable Intercept command

From: Mark Hoffer <hoffer@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 17:26:22 -0500
Hello:

I am trying to get the Cisco 'cable intercept' command to play nice with
Ethereal.  This is being used on a uBR 7246 VXR to troubleshoot a Packet
Cable VOIP phone call remotely.

The uBR copies the packet to or from the VOIP device and encapsulates it
into a UDP packet.  The uBR then sends this packet to the listening
device.

I tried a very cumbersome approach using netcat > od > text2pcap, but I
lost all of my time stamp information.

Is there an easier way?
What other data or information can I provide to help resolve this?

-Mark