Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] No Traffic THIS Time

From: "Robinson, Eric" <Eric.Robinson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 17:35:10 -0800
>Does that card support promiscuous mode?  Is there any setting
>preventing it from working in promiscuous mode

I moved this card from another identical (so far as I know) machine and
it worked fine in promisc mode there. That's what is so puzzling.

I am not aware of any settings that would prevent promisc capture, but
that's why I'm posting to the list. Maybe someone else has seen
something like this before.

--Eric