Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Re: Endian-ness problem with Tethereal pdml dump? sample files

From: vijayvithal jahagirdar <jahagirdar.vs@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 23:43:29 +0530
attaching sample packets for the above case.
a ->  single packet extracted from the log using ethereal (0.10.9) on
an XP machine
a.pdml -> Same packet exported from ethereal
b.pdml -> a ftp'ed to a solaris machine and converted to pdml using
the command  tethereal -r a -T pdml>b.pdml
see the field prism.rate.data