Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] couple of questions( dynamic capture filtering, application pkt

From: Raghavendra Thodime <thodime_raghu@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 08:53:53 -0800 (PST)
Hi I have couple of questions.
1. When I direct verbose (./tethereal -V) output to a
file, It prints whole protocol tree(includes
MAC,IP,Transport headers) after decoding the fields.
Is there any way I can specify to get only application
level packets(http, sip and etc) in decoded format.
2.  Is there any Interface where I can dynamically
change capture filter through some script while
tethereal is running.
Thanks
Raghu