Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] tcp round trip time -- graphics export?

From: Axel Bock <news-and-lists@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 20:50:06 +0100
Hi,

I have now written my own little tool to produce throughput graphs, but I do not feel the dedication to implement rtt-graphing functionality, too (it's a bit more complex ...).

right now I am screen-shotting the ethereal rtt graphs and including them into my document, which is highly ... unelegant. isn't there *any* possibility to export the round-time-graphs of ethereal to *something* like eps??

that would be highly useful ... :-))

ciao, thanks in advance & greetings,

axel.