Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] Help with anlysing SETI upload capture

From: "Francisco Alcoba (TS/EEM)" <francisco.alcoba@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 11:57:58 +0100
> Hello!
>
> Can I have some help with analysing a capture of mine? I'm rather sure
> this isn't the forum for this kind of questions so just flame
> me for it
> (or rather not, please). But somebody might know where I shoud turn,
> then?
>
> If there is somebody out there to pin down why my computers uploading
> resluts to SETI don't work, I would be more than happy!
>
> My email is haca"AlfaWithRingAround"intellicom.se or
> hans.ca"AlfaWithRingAround"minpost.nu

It'd be far easier if you simply post the trace, or a link to it, and then
whoever is interested can have a look at it and offer advice. I can try to do it
if you send it.

> Do also please look at my questions on SETI at
> http://setiathome2.ssl.berkeley.edu/bb/bb2/bboard.cgi?action=v
> iewthread&
> num=6424

I hope you don't really expect someone to go through a 15-something posts thread
to try and find out what you already did. What about summarizing it a bit?

Regards,
  Francisco