Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] reading a libpcap file

From: Melanie Mercan <mam2502@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 14:56:33 -0500
Hi,
I am in a class that gave a libpcap capture as a homework assignment. I am very new to this, and having problems downloading Ethereal to my Mac. Is there any other program I can use to read a libpcap file? Or anyone knowledgeable on downloading and running Ethereal on a Mac? I have searched the site and FAQa but still no luck (it is probably my own operator error).
Thank you in advance, Melanie