Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] GPRS-LLC question

From: Cresswell Nick-CRSN001 <CRSN001@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 09:08:48 -0000
You can certainly do it with something like a K1205 , so I guess Ethereal may be able to as well - though you might also be better off converting to text and using some unix-y command (grep / awk etc.  I'm a bit of a newbie, so I haven't got much of a clue as to what Guy just posted ;)

Also, I'm assuming it's not Ciphered?  If it is, you'll have difficulty getting any sence out of it....

Nick