Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Howto: Restore preferences?

From: ifi <ificidte@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 11:38:53 +0100
Edit->Preferences->User Interface->Layout->click "Defaults"

Michael Bierman wrote:
I just installed Ethereal and am finding it quite interesting. (I've never
used a similar product and so this is quite fun!) I seem to have screwed up some preference because the display is nothing
like what it was when I first installed it.  Rather than try to figure out
what I've done wrong, is there an easy way to restore all the preferences to
an original install without uninstalling and reinstalling?
Many thanks. Michael