Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Howto: Restore preferences?

From: "Michael Bierman" <ethereal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 21:22:21 -0800
I just installed Ethereal and am finding it quite interesting. (I've never used a similar product and so this is quite fun!)

I seem to have screwed up some preference because the display is nothing like what it was when I first installed it.  Rather than try to figure out what I've done wrong, is there an easy way to restore all the preferences to an original install without uninstalling and reinstalling?

Many thanks.

Michael