Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Problem analyzing RTP traffic in IPv6 networks

From: "Marina Moreno" <marina_moreno2004@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 16:10:11 +0000
Hi all,

I have a problem analyzing RTP traffic in IPv6 netwoks. After capturing RTP IPv6 traffic successfully (that is, every packet shows corrects IPv6 addresses), I select Statistics -> RTP -> Show All Streams. I get all streams, but their ip addresses (source and destination) aren not IPv6 ones, they seem to be ipv4 addresses. Besides, when I select one of these flows and select "Analyze", I get nothing. Everything goes OK with IPv4 traffic, but not with IPv6. Is this a bug or do I have to do something special to get information about one of this IPv6 RTP flows???

Thanks in advance.

Moda para esta temporada. Ponte al d�a de todas las tendencias. http://www.msn.es/Mujer/moda/default.asp